Under the sink in every home is a brown bottle of Hydrogen Peroxide that no one is really quite sure what to do with. Sure, the solution helps disinfect cuts and scrapes, but did you know there are many of other everyday uses for hydrogen peroxide around the home? We have compiled a list of a few of our favorite uses!
- Disinfect toothbrush – Let your toothbrushes sit in a cup of peroxide to keep them free of germs.
- Germ proof counters – Clean your counters with peroxide to kill germs and leave a fresh smell.
- Clean cutting board – After rinsing your cutting bored, pour peroxide on it to kill harmful bacteria.
- Whiten you laundry – Add a cup of peroxide to your load of whites in the laundry, to whiten them.
- Streak free mirrors – Clean your mirrors with peroxide to prevent streaking.
- Bloodstains – Remove bloodstains with peroxide followed by rubbing cold water.
- Get rid of bath fungus – Pour half a bottle of peroxide into bathtub to help rid it of fungus.
Now that you have a few new tricks up your sleeve, you are well on your way to a having cleaner house. For any other cleaning needs, please contact us at Rejoice Maids Service in Woodstock, GA to schedule your thorough house cleaning.